Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Access granted.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Xavier has laughing maniacally for the past thirty minutes. He sitting in the corner of the room with his back to the wall, staring intently at the computer screen. He glances briefly at the external hard drive just attached to his laptop, disconnects it, attaches a usb drive, then returns to his computer screen. If anything his laughter seems to be getting more intense. What ever he is doing, he seems to be enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am

::Kai kept his eye on Xavier as he laughed. A look of concern grew on his face. Not for the sanity of the vampire before him, but of the senario that he would have to deal with another insane Kindred. The Mekhet had a Kunai in his hand, and he seemed (though reluctantly) ready to use it::
"...You alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Jerking his head up Xavier realizes other people are in the room and while he stops laughing out loud, his eyes are twinkling with amusement he replies as he disconnects the and obfuscates the flash drive

"Oh quite. In half an hour from scratch I bypassed the security of the entire Manchester school system's net work, copied every piece of information on it, copied it, and then deleted all traces of it from everything but my external hard drive and two thumb drives. All this without anyone save the kindred of the court being the wiser."

Xavier suffers a bout of giggling, it subsides, then he says

"I mean hear I was thinking that due to 'Calvin's' recent activities in Manchester that the school would have followed up on City Hall's lead and upped their electronic security, yet when I attempt to get record we need to stop a mass murder from there i find all the security protocols are ten years old. Like shooting dead fish in a dry barrel."

It should come as a relief to Kai that Xavier appears to no violent intentions what so ever, he just looks utterly pleased with himself. Like a peaceful mad scientist.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 am

Xavier's amusement at his own computer skills begins to wain as the reason for the hacking reasserts itself, yet he still has a satisfied air about him.

"Damn, any complex enough technology is like a drug to me."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 am

::Kai's guard drops albeit slightly, and he puts his weapon away.::
"Good for you I guess. Try to keep the insane laughing to a minimum. So, you found what you need to catch the would be mass murderer?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Booth

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

::Coming in through the door, Kyle looks around, slightly worried.::

"What in all hell y'all doin in here? Sound like y'all'er murderin somebody or somethin."
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"If you were to look at it a certain way then yes, Hawthorne there just murdered whatever hack sercurity the highschool had." William threw his two cents into the hat.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

"NONONONO! If I completely dismantled or 'murdered' the Manchester School system's network's security, someone would notice at the school! I simply bypassed the all network security and copied all their data bases, and left without a trace while covering my tracks."

Says Xavier in an insistent tone of voice while looking at Will. Then turning to face Kyle Xavier says

"Nothing to worry about, I just go confidential information from a school network to help try and find and would be murder is all. Heck I did without leaving any electronic traces in half an hour. Everything is under control."

Xavier seems to purposefully immersing himself in technological matters, more so that usual that is.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Booth

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 am

::Kyle seems really lost.::

"So... Every third-grader's marks for the year goin' help ya find yerself a serial killer? Why in the hell do we even care? Ain't that the job uh the police?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Lady Pendragon looks at Mr. Booth with a smile. "Well if a bunch of kids end up dead the department of homeland security and the FBI will suddenly find Manchester very interesting. If they investigate to deeply then we have a very big masquerade issue on our hands. And unfortunately I don't have much faith in the manchester police's ability to solve this on there own. So yes it matters."

"Not to mention its fun for some of us to investigate and uncover nefarious plots, and vampire society does have that little something that human matters do."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm

"Kyle, If excess of 2000 highschool kids die, chances are the national guard, CIA, and NSA will be here too. Also, A LOT of people will move away, probably enough to make us go below the Invictus standard, then we will be attacked for holding court. Those people who remain, will be so wary that feeding will be more difficult too. If that bastard succeeds, we are all screwed."

Xavier says, all amusement draining from his face

"Besides i got all school records, not just test scores"

Then turning to Will, Xavier reiterates

"Just to clarify, I didn't make the mistake of doing the digital equivalent of leaving a dead body for all to see. I simply snuck by unnoticed, picked locks, copied document, then covered my tracks"
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 am

William raises his hands up in a imitation of surrender but smiles.

"My mistake, Hawthorne. I was just making a good natured jest. Hell the most I know about computers is how to use google maps and check my email. I was just exaggerating your success a bit. Did not mean to offend you."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 am

"If two thousand die, that'll be 2/3rd of that nine-eleven event. The world will turn it's head to Manchester, and we may all have to leave."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 am

with a slight smile to Will, Xavier says

"No offense taken. I am just trying to educate you."

Turning to Kai he says

"Well that is what will happen if the high school killer isn't caught before the deadline. Hence why I am so focused on the case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Access granted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access granted.   Access granted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Access granted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: