Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The time out chair

Go down 
+7
Staff Abram
Kai
David Morgan
Alder Flynn
Cameron
Vukasin Ilyich
Staff_Rhyan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 pm

::The prince is sitting in his chair at the head of the room. His phone rings in the generic ringtone and he answers. As the conversation continues his grows more and more displeased. As he hangs up he looks around the room to see who's there::
Back to top Go down
Vukasin Ilyich

Vukasin Ilyich

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:12 pm

For the moment, Vukasin is present. He seems to be waiting for something, as he is occasionally known to do. He glances up at the feel of eyes upon him, and lifts a brow as he meets the Prince's gaze. He does not say anything, but his expression is a mask of interest and mild concern.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 pm

::Sir Alen is sitting in the Elysium reading a book with a long French title, he seems to be either deeply interested in it, or having trouble reading, it seems he is completely distracted by the book.::
Back to top Go down
Alder Flynn

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Flynn can be seen sitting near the back, reading tonight's newspaper. He sighs displeased and slightly annoyed when the prince's cell phone goes off. Whether it has to do with the current article he's reading, or the chimes of the "small technology box", he does not indicate one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
David Morgan

David Morgan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 pm

::David Morgan sits beside his assigned table in Elysium. Although being around a room full of other Kindred was low on his list of favorite things, Elysium was a "safe" placeā€¦ A quiet place to do his work. Also, a far sight nicer than his claustrophobic Haven.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

::Dilinger rubs the front of his forehead::
Alder Flynn, I need you to do something. I need to speak with the carthian hippy. Please bring him here
Back to top Go down
Alder Flynn

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 am

He folds the paper up and places it on the table in front of him. He stands and begins to head for the door, making sure his back does not face the prince.

"Master Baker, your excellency? I'll see if I can find him."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 am

::Kai is also in elysium at the time. He leans against the side wall, towards the front of the courtroom. His eyes closed(or so it seemed). His head lifts for just a second at the mention of 'hippy', and then he resumes his previous pose.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 am

Bryan O'Leary enters Elysium carrying several books which are tucked under his arm and several black folders in the other hand. There is also a pen tucked in his ear.

The Hound's eyes scan the room. He sees the Prince and bows accordingly "You Eminence." He says "How are you this evening?"

He sees the other Kindred in the room and gives them each a nod before looking back at the Prince while noticing Flynn heading for the door and stands aside to allow him access to the door.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

::With a deep sigh the prince acknowledges O'Leary::

I've been better, but how about you? Does the lupin hunting go well?
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm

"I've been alright. Had to get a new suit since the old one got a bit scorched in the warehouse incident." O'Leary said slightly gesturing to the suit he was wearing which although looked very much alike the one he had always owned except in much better shape.

"As for the Lupines I'm still examining the map Mr.Ilyich gave me and have been also gathering needed materials. We know their locations but we need to plan our moves carefully. We will need the appropriate weapons, ammo, and a team before we can take any actions against them." The Hound continued answering the Prince's question.

"While we are on the subject by any chance did you get the opportunity to look at your copy of the map Your Eminence?" O'Leary asked
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Adam walks into Elysium with a grin on his face. Noting the conversation, he gives a quick nod and takes a seat in the back row.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 pm

::Samuel shook his head::

I haven't been able to get the stupid thing to give me the picture back.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Samantha

Staff_Samantha

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Ruth walks threw the door, well poised with a pink flower in her greying hair. "Good evening." she says to the Prince as she walks across. She sits at the table she is privileged to sit at even though it is not during court. She folds her arms neatly on her lap, back straight, legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 am

Evening perhaps Mrs. Maddox, I have not found it good so far, in fact at this point I have yet to have a good evening since I hosted the gala. There are some useful people that have showed, but there are many more problem children that are disturbing my city. I'm trying so very hard to maintain my calm. It's beginning to slip. I need to have a meeting with my primogen council in order to discuss options.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm

*Standing in the far corner of Elysium Morgana watches carefully how the prince interacts with his kindred...a look of clear admiration colors her face. At the mention of Lupine she steps forward waiting for a chance to speak without interrupting*

"Your Eminence, when the time comes I may be of assistance in your dog problem. I'm not a fighter but i have a way with animals that might be useful to you."
Back to top Go down
David Morgan

David Morgan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 pm

::David gently closes the glossy lid of his laptop. His eyes narrow slightly at the mention of werewolves, but he remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

I've said this before. The were's are NOT to be negotiated with. They are to be killed on site.

::The prince continues to rub his head, nothing was ever easy::
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 am

I completely agree, your excellence. I simply mean that they might be easier to kill if they are laying there heads on the block and waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Samantha

Staff_Samantha

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 pm

"When was the last time you had a decent feed? That could be part of your stress, your excellency." Ruth only turns around to Morgana after she is finished talking. " There are ways for Kindred to affect werewolves supernaturally. Unfortunately, the kindred ability to control animals does not work on lupines, because despite most kindred's beliefs they are not animals in the non sentient sense."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Mrs. Maddox, if only I had the time to have a decent feed. You need to learn to talk again though, this is a new era.
::The prince seems amused at Ruth, her lack of change was refreshing::

What I think Ruth is trying to say is that the werewolves are humans, and even though they are able to turn to wolves and the like, they are still humans, and because they're human the animal control discipline does not work on them.
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"Not to mention theyre hard to kill in the first place." The Hound added.

"The werwolves are not simple beast dont ever underestimate them." Bryan says to Morgana

"They rival us in both speed and strentgh. In addition to that they fight as a pack and are rarely ever alone. So while your fighting one a second can come up behind you and take your legs right from under you. Believe me I've seen it happen... that poor bastard."

"Need I remind everyone of the casualties we suffered from their last attack?" The Hound finished raising is voice a little while looking at the rest of the Kindred in the room.

Bryan clears his throat "Excuse me for that." He turns to the Prince "I will try to create a copy of the map and will bring it to you or Ruth as soon as I can your Eminence."
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Adam speaks up to the debating elders, "I believe she was offering the same kind of assistance you're capable of Bryan. Perhaps some reconnaissance into their lairs, and gathering allies for the eventual fight... Or do the werewolves have more control over animals? I'm not too familiar with what is fact and what is fiction."
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:27 am

"Forgive me for my naivety in the subject. I only wish to help any way I can. I've been alone much of my extended life and have a lot to learn about the dealings between kindred, however, werewolves I know better than to underestimate..." Morgana looks away and if one did not know better one might believe she was going to cry.

Once composed Morgana turns back to group and says "I hope to make a home here and with that I believe I must do my part in protecting and serving the city. I'm at your service my Prince in anyway that you need." As Morgana addresses the Prince for the briefest of seconds a look of clear seduction crosses her eyes. "With your permission, I must leave to attend other duties. Good day."

Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am

::The prince sighs and shakes his head. Do these people listen with their ears at all? The woman was very clear in saying that she wasn't a fighter. Personally he was hoping she was a lover, maybe that would calm his nerves::

You're desire to aid the city is noted. Please be sure to return when you've finished. I would like to talk about how your assets may help the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The time out chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair Empty

Back to top Go down

The time out chair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next