Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday to Me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Happy Birthday to Me... Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Me...   Happy Birthday to Me... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:58 am

(Character birthday)

Adam is spending the night at Jillian's, watching the other people drink themselves stupid and play pool. It was one of his regular hangouts, and there's usually an easy mark just waiting to give him their cab fare. He's a bit confused when the regular waitress comes over with a beer he didn't order. She leans in and gives him a hug and exclaims, "Happy Birthday, Adam!". She tries to pin a paper hat on him too, but he makes is clear he is not going to wear one.

He smiles and gives her a nod, toasting with his new drink. All the while he's thinking to himself, "Damn it, bitch. Leave me alone."

There's a bit of small talk, but she doesn't seem to get the hint. Once she goes back to work Adam hides the bottle under the seat and watches the frat boys scratch again.
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Downtown-
Jump to: