Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@J.J.Motley

This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) Empty
PostSubject: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

*Jason Motley was bored. That's why he was standing at a bus stop outside of the business district ostensibly absorbed in whatever was on the glowing screen of his tablet. Randomly, he'd pull out a $50 dollar bill and throw it at a stranger, usually after crumbling it into a ball for maximum velocity and aiming for the face. Due to the random intervals of doing this and the general confusion of passers by, he's amassed quite a group of strangers that night, each of them hoping they'd be the ones to receive his "money shot." Seemingly oblivious to them outside of the random money throwing, Jay kept tapping at his screen and smoking cigarettes. A careful listener could make out the dulcet voice of "Dr. Rockso" happily screaming about cocaine coming from the tablet speakers*
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 am

The Daeva herself was growing a bit bored and needed to get out more once again, like she first had when she came to Manchester. She sniffed at the air and could sense a huge crowd gathered around a man staring at his computer tablet, randomly tossing money about. She rolled her night black eyes, the most unique thing about her. Even where the whites should be, they were black, thanks to her resisting her beast for a while. Curious, she made her way into the crowd, watching this man with a rather amused expression.
Back to top Go down
@J.J.Motley

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

*Jay wasn't even looking at anyone anymore. His attire reflected his apparent disinterest but in a way that seemed unintentionally fashionable: a black velvet jacket with a series of abstract and probably douchey symbols on it (sleeves rolled up), a probably intentionally wrinkled "Journey" t-shirt, designer jeans and a pair of night blue shoes with black tiger print swirls on them. In short, the man dressed with all the apparent care and sensibility of a struggling comedian. His hair was thinning and his undead nature managed to take him from "fat" to "pleasantly cherubic" after the unnecessary organs had atrophied. His eyes, lit by the flickering light of the tablet, were deep set and a striking blue.

At one point, some emo looking college student with hair you can only style via protractor and sadness starts to bleat at him for his irresponsible actions in a down economy. The student then begins to berate the crowd for their sheep like mentality at watching this and given "this attention starved has been exactly what he wants." Without looking up from his cartoons, Motley reaches absently into a pocket, delicately blows his nose into a 50 dollar bill and, eyes still locked to the tablet, sticks it to the parsons chest.

There was much rejoicing from some of the people. Other people were disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Ashton smirked and made her way through the crowd. "That's a perfectly good way to waist your money." She said. She ignored the humans that stared at her, used to such stares wherever the Daeva went. Obviously not that the man seemed to care. With the humans gathered around him, she gave them a quick scan, hoping to find a suitable one to maybe drain a few pints from later. Though humans were getting a bit overrated.
Back to top Go down
@J.J.Motley

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am

*He doesn't look up. He just seems to respond to her in a tone that indicates profound and complete boredom*

No. Wasting money is buying a scratch ticket or investing in some company that'll probably go under in a year. This? This is at least providing me a millisecond of pleasure. Additionally, my *very* altruistic side is telling me that these people totally benefit from this sort of thing.

*At this point, he pulls out a wad of bills. Again, he hasn't looked away from the tablet or his cartoons. With a flick of his wrist, money goies fluttering out above the small crowd of people. At this, more passersby leap over and people begin to scramble onto and over each other to get at the currency. Eventually shoving escalates and there's some swearing involved. Just as things begin to get heated and a melee about to erupt, Jay just simply begins to walk down the street again, not really looking up. He does smirk however as he passes the vampire by*

Charity, Miss, is a virtue and one I subscribe to wholeheartedly. Besides, I'm just going to ram my face into a mirror and report it as a robbery and mugging later so my insurance will cover it.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 am

Ashton smirked and shook her head as she watched the humans scramble to get at the money he randomly threw about to them.

"Well then. If you really want to just...give your money away...perhaps we can do that at a bar?"

She offered, glancing at his tablet.

"However, I'd buy."

She said, to be sure and clarify that fact.
Back to top Go down
@J.J.Motley

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 pm

*The screen seemed to shift a lot. One second it had inane things like twitter feeds (Which he seemed to be updating almost constantly), another would flash some sort of trashy tabloid new site, another would be a bizarre chatroom with goat heads and black backgrounds, another would be facebook. He'd look at one for a second, tap on the on screen keyboard a few times, then quickly click over. After a moment he just nodded*

Sure. Sounds like fun. Be an interesting role reversal for me.

*He smirked some playfully then looked up at her. There was something...off...there. His face and demeanor indicated he was at the very least bemused. But for whatever reason anyone talking to him couldn't shake the feeling that no matter whether you were on fire, offering him oral sex or spit in his face, he just didn't care about whatever you did or said. His smile was friendly enough though*

What do you recommend? Also, and this is purely hypothetical especially if you're a member of any media outlet or law enforcement agency, do you know if they have a good bathroom to do coke in? Not that I'm planning on it. But in my experience, if a place has a bathroom tailor made for bumping a line or six, then they know how to entertain in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm

She raised a brow, smirking.

"Not into drugs I'm afraid. And the media? Please. That's the last line of business I'd be in."

She replied, giving a toss of her black hair with blonde highlights in it.

"But as for a good bar, there's one within walking distance."

She said with a slight shrug. She thought about offering him to split a human perhaps, but now was not the time to with so many humans around the two kindred. She turned away from him and started walking, weaving her way out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)   This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you're bored. (And on drugs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Downtown-
Jump to: