Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! Empty
PostSubject: 7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!   7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:34 pm

7 Virtues (the larp for which I run plot) will be having our second-to-last event (of the whole campaign) on the weekend of May 25-27 at Camp Middlesex in Ashby, MA . There are lots of big, epic battles planned, but we are sorely lacking in fight-inclined people to kick our players' tails.

If you'd like to join us for all or part of the weekend, drop us a line at NPCzar@sevenvirtueslarp.com (or just send me a PM). We do have some RP roles available, but mostly what we need is people to fight! fight! fight! We use the Accelerant system.

More information on the game is available here: http://www.carusoking.com/sevenvirtues/Seven_Virtues/Welcome.html I'm not sure what larps everyone plays, but we offer a CP exchange with a bunch of them: http://www.carusoking.com/sevenvirtues/Seven_Virtues/CP_Exchange.html

(plus, we feed you pizza on Saturday night and one of our staff makes pancakes for breakfast)
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!   7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Just a reminder that 7V is this weekend. If you can make it for all or part of the event, we'd be ever so thrilled. Hitting people, pancakes, hitting people, pizza, and hitting people...what more do you want out of life? Smile

(no, of course I'm not procrasinating on finishing up my text props, why do you ask?)
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: 7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!   7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Went out to the game this weekend and had a great time!
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

PostSubject: Re: 7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!   7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:00 am

Glad you could join us for combatty hijinks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!   7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs! Empty

Back to top Go down

7 Virtues needs some kick@$$ NPCs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: Out of Character Information :: Corkboard-
Jump to: