Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

last seesion of the season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuck

last seesion of the season Empty
PostSubject: last seesion of the season   last seesion of the season EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

So, we've run into some issues with the building we use for Manchester at Midnight. we were planning on having the last event of the season this Saturday, however, we will have to move it due to issues with the building.

The event will be moved back a lot, we will be wrapping up the season on May 12th. I've checked the date and it does not run on any of the major Larps that our players or staff members are in. This will also give people plenty of time to figure out some things and get your affairs in orders before we go on our first summer break. We look forward seeing you all at the end of our season!

You don’t know what it’s like to listen to your fears

-- ronny

I expect game cancelled notices to be in Out of Game Logistics.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

PostSubject: Re: last seesion of the season   last seesion of the season EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

ronny wrote:
So, we've run into some issues with the building we use for Manchester at Midnight. we were planning on having the last event of the season this Saturday, however, we will have to move it due to issues with the building.

The event will be moved back a lot, we will be wrapping up the season on May 12th. I've checked the date and it does not run on any of the major Larps that our players or staff members are in. This will also give people plenty of time to figure out some things and get your affairs in orders before we go on our first summer break. We look forward seeing you all at the end of our season!

You don’t know what it’s like to listen to your fears

chuck wrote:
I expect game cancelled notices to be in Out of Game Logistics.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: last seesion of the season   last seesion of the season EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 am

session*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last seesion of the season   last seesion of the season Empty

Back to top Go down

last seesion of the season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: Out of Character Information :: Out of Game Logistics-
Jump to: