Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rescue by Elder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 pm

::After Ceastus had gotten off the phone he sped up some as he flew through the sky. He did his best to try and remember the lay of land and was obfescated so that no one saw him from the ground. He arrived at Hector's Estate out in Aubrun and landed in a thud just outside the front of the house. A cracking of stone accompanied his tree point landing and he looked forward to the front door. With his heightened hearing he could hear a few voices on the other side of the door.::

"Yo, what the hell was that?"

::Ceastus heard one voice on the other side ask. He smirked to himself and dashed forward. He landed a kick on the front doors and sent them both flying off their hinges. The two kindred behind the door yelled as they were knocked aside and the elder Mehket dashed inside the manor. Ceastus faced off against a few kindred in the main entry hall. The two that were floored by the doors were slow to recover while a third and forth kindred opened fire on him. Ceastus moved in a blink of an eye to pull the guns out of their hands and toss the weapons aside. Before the others were up; Ceastus had dropped the two and rounded on the others. One of the kindred managed to manifest claws and actually hit Ceastus who was able to shrug off the attack. Ceastus landed a kick into the kindred and sent him flying out the front door, into a parked car that dented on impact and set off the car's alarm. The last kindred grabbed onto Ceastus but wasn't able to move him. Ceastus looked up at the ceiling and launched the two of them up into the ceiling. They burst through the ceiling and landed up on the second floor. The kindred holding onto Ceastus let go and fell in a heap, while standing in the hallway that they had landed in was Hector. Ceastus calmly brushed himself off and turned to see the much younger Mehket.::

"Stay back you."

::Hector said in a timid voice and branished his rapier at Ceastus. Ceastus looked the lord over and simply took a step forward and fell back to the ground floor landing without a sound. Ceastus made his way down a nearby flight of stairs and down into the basement. Once at the bottom of the stairs he found the woman that he had been told about. She was in torpor and still bound to the chair in the center of the room that had been knocked over. He appoarched her and then Frank struck. The slice Frank made in Ceastus spun him around and closed as quickly as it appeared. Ceastus bared his fangs and readied himself to square off with Frank. Frank slowly strolled out from his hiding place and flexed his arms some, his grip on his sword tight.::

"I did not expect Ceastus of Rome to bother himself with such pettiness. What? You get bored dealing with the commits in Canada?"

::Frank said with a sneer and tightened up his swordsman stance. Ceastus eyed the Ventrue over and growled some.::

"You're a butcher Mason; all that killing you've done. What you did to Saint Joseph... You're going to pay for that one night."

::Ceastus said and spun around and landed a heel drop on the chair the woman was still bound to. The chair shattered into many pieces and Frank dashed forward to attack. Frank managed to land a glancing blow but it was enough to draw Ceastus's focus back to him. Ceastus swung his fists at Frank and landed blows that cracked bones. Frank spit up some blood but shrugged off some of the attacks. Frank pressed his own attack but Ceastus was either too fast or simply blocked Frank's blade with his bare hand. Ceastus landed one final blow into Franks chest that sent him into a wall and Frank collapsed onto the floor. Ceastus grabbed the woman he had come for and moved to leave the room. Frank let out a defeat chuckle while spitting up more blood to the floor.::

"That fucker out in Maine is still gonna get what's coming to him. Red's dead man... Red's dead..."

::Frank said. Ceastus stopped to consider the Ventrue and shrugged some.::

"I wish you luck in that Sir Mason. You two are a fitting end for each other."

::He said and dashed out of the building.::

(OOC> anyone who knows the location of Hector's haven may join this scene now.)
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm

A limo pulled up at the estate and Eleanora stepped out just as Caestus ran out the door. As she watched him go, several emotions flickered across her face, too quickly and too many to be easily read.

She turned and saw the broken doors, which caused her to break into a run, heading for the house.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

::Caestus doesn't so much as run out of the house as he gets to the main entrance and vaults into the sky, seemingly flying away from the scene. Inside the manor staggered and wounded kindred hobble around and brush themselves off from the attack. Hector can be seen standing at the bottom of the stair case staring in awe at the entry hall of his house. The front doors had been broken off the hinges and a hole formed in the ceiling.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Eleanora slowed as she reached the door, delicately stepping over the rubble. She looked up towards Hector, concern etched into her face.

"Lord Lablanc, are you all right? What happened? Is everyone well, more or less?" Looking around the room, she added, "Where is Sir Mason?"
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

::Hector slowly came around to the question, trying his best not to seem too shocked.::

"I am fine."

::He said with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.::

"Sir Mason was down in the basement last I knew."

::Hector said and motioned to the hallway that had the basement's entry.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Eleanora looked steadily at Hector, doing her best to project a calmness she may or may not have actually felt. In a confident voice she said, "You seem to have things quite well in hand, Lord Lablanc. I'm sure you and these other gentlemen are busy cataloging the extent of the damage and assessing the situation, so I shall get out of your way and leave you to it. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need my help with anything."

With a nod, she turned and headed down the hallway that Lablanc had indicated. The rapid staccato of her heels echoed in the hall as she raced down the stairs. When she came to the basement door, Eleanora hesitated a moment, not knowing what she'd find in the room, then she braced herself and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 pm

::Remaining on the floor of the basement, Frank squirmed on the ground. He spit up some more blood and limply gripped his weapon. His left are was bent at the wrong angle and pieces of the wall were around him. He looked up to see Eleanora and gave her a weak chuckle.::

"Oh hey... How you doing?"

::Frank tried in his best tough guy voice that was laced with pain and sorrow. He tried to sit up some but couldn't get up from the floor.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Eleanora's shoulders sagged and her eyes closed briefly with relief. She collected herself and leaned against the doorframe, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. "I love what you've done with the place," she drawled.

Dropping the pose, she walked towards Mason, flinging her wrap and purse onto a relatively clean corner of the floor. Stepping over to his right side, she crouched down next to him and slipped an arm around his shoulders. With a casualness she didn't really feel, she said "Let's get you off that floor; it doesn't look comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 pm

::Frank slowly got up and grimaced some when his arm pressed her.::

"Well, there is a first time for everything. I've never gotten my ass kicked by a Mehket before. It's usually a Nos or something..."

::Frank said and motioned up the stair case.::

"Is LaBlance ok?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

Eleanora chuckled dryly, "They say variety is the spice of life."

She hooked a nearby chair with her foot and dragged it over, then helped Mason into it. Nodding towards the stairs, she said, "Lord Lablanc is fine and everyone else that I could see looks to be well enough to limp around. There's a new hole in the foyer ceiling courtesy of your visit from the Improvisational Redecorating Committee. Speaking of, what the hell happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 am

::Frank landed heavily in the chair and looked to his badly bent arm. He held up a finger for Elanora to pause for a moment and gripped his arm. He sneered some and then twisted it. With a sickening pop and grind the arm went back to looking more like normal.::

"Well, I'm missing a hostage if that gives you a clue. Some one must have tipped the Carthians off to my guest... We might have a rat in the house."

::Frank said as he let his arm hang limp and he let his sword drop to the floor. He leaned back in the chair some and looked up at the ceiling.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 am

Eleanora flinched and shut her eyes briefly when Mason fixed his arm.

Hands on hips, she surveyed the battered knight. "So, now what?" Her matter-of-fact tone was belied by the furrow of concern across her brow. "Anyone or anything you want me to corral for you?"

Quirking a slight grin, she waved one hand airily at Mason, "Once, you know, you've taken a minute or two to rest off that fight, of course."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

::Frank chuckles some and motions with his good arm to his wounds.::

"I've had worst before if you can believe it. Lord Lablancay and I have something in common. Extended torpors. However, my was longer than his."

::He said and looked back to Eleanora.::

"If you could just help me up to my room. I'm gonna cut my losses and call it a night."

::He said and grimaces some.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Eleanora laughed softly, "Oh, I can definitely believe you've had worse. You don't exactly lead a sedate and retiring life, Sir Mason. I'm just glad you're relatively all right. When I came through that door," she gestured towards the stairwell, "I had no idea what I'd find in this room."

She stooped to pick up her things and flung them over one arm, then stood up and turned to face Mason again. "Shall we head upstairs?" she said, stepping forward and extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:12 pm

::Frank is helped back up to the ground floor where a few of the kindred are still killing about, receiving orders from Hector to clean up the place and find something to stick on the front door frame till the next night. Frank quickly makes sure that everyone is alright or at least not in torpor and the motions for Eleanora to take his up to his room.::
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Grey

Eleanora Grey

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Eleanora nodded a hello to Hector then helped Mason up the stairs, navigating her way around the debris. A few times during the trip she looked as though she might say something, but opted for silence instead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rescue by Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue by Elder   Rescue by Elder Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescue by Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: Suburbs of Manchester :: Auburn-
Jump to: