Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Etiquette

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staff Heather
Admin
Staff Heather

Forum Etiquette  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Etiquette    Forum Etiquette  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Forum Etiquette

1. DON'T BE A DOUCHE. (Can not stress that enough)
2. You are not responsible for another characters actions. Your character can be doing whatever you want (with in reason). Do not assume or act for another character.
3. There is no combat on the forums. If you need to come to blows, wait till the game.
4. Unless told otherwise, no disciplines on the forums. Talk to your character manager if there is something your interested in doing.
5. Keep IN GAME in game, and OUT OF GAME out of game. There are separate areas for a reason.
6. Do not flame the forums. If there are issues talk to me, or your character manager. Do not bog down the game with things that should be handled on their own.
7. Respect each other. (This is the same as don't be a douche, but I just want it to be 100% clear)
8. Leave the storytelling to the storytellers. If there is a scene you would like to be seen run, talk to your character manager. We can help you out.
9. Keep track of where your character is on the forums. Do not try and be active in multiple scenes at once. Yes, time can be a little wonky on the forums, but if you enter a scene, exit it before you join another. You may be super powerful, but you are not superman. Just keep that in mind.
10. Have fun. Remember, this is a game. Enjoy it!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, PM me. I am here to assist you.
-Heather, the Webmaster.
Back to top Go down
https://manchatmidnight.rpg-board.net

Forum Etiquette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: Out of Character Information :: Out of Game Logistics-
Jump to: