Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the dark on Halloween

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

In the dark on Halloween Empty
PostSubject: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm

::Even two full days after the snow storm, there are parts of Manchester and the surrounding areas that are still without power. Some parts of some suburbs like Bedford, Litchfield, Hooksette and strangely enough Auburn have power, but Londonderry and Goffstown are completely dark. Parts of the outlaying areas of Manchester are still without power but Down town is alive and kicking. Elm street has small banks of snow on it's sides and lots of people have turned out. With many houses without power people have flocked to the places that had power. C-J walked the streets and looked a few parties. Even though the Harpy had messed up and wrongfully declared the Daeva where on top, he still felt confident enough to walk into party. He walks the streets looking around.::

"Is it time for a trick or a treat?"

::He asked himself out loud.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

"Shh!" She touched a pale finger to the man's lips, sensing another kindred nearby. They had just started getting busy. She looked up, her black hair tumbling over her shoulder, her black eyes searching. She knew she had heard someone talk out loud, but yet there was only one other besides her that she could sense at the moment. She narrowed her eyes in irritation. Of course another would come through and ruin the moment. At least...for her it did. Her powers were still working on the man as he felt her up.

"C'mon babe. I thought you wanted this." There was a pause as he laughed. "I know I still do."

She looked down at the man, annoyed, and bit down on his neck. He tensed for a moment before going still, never to move again. She wiped the blood off her lips and stood up, straightening up her dress and smoothing out the wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 am

::C-J saw the attractive Woman step out of the ally way but then sensed that predator's taint, the aura of an other kindred. He looked down the Ally way and saw the man stager out of the ally out the other way. He looked back to the woman leaving the scene and smirked to himself. Had he just interupted someone's meal? He moved to walk behind her and called out to her when he was about 10 feet away.::

"Good night to look for something to eat huh?"

::He calls out casually to her. C-J's a tall thin man who's brown hair was mid length and unkept, curly and messy. His Brown kaki pants and his snap up long sleeve shirt were all he wore, making him seem a little out of place in the snow that had just fallen.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:42 am

She turned around on the other kindred, her arms crossed. "Yeah. It was, until you ruined it." She accused. Ashton had a bit of a firey attitude, especially when it came to dealing with other kindred, no matter how old and powerful they were. "At least for me you did." She looked back at her lost meal, then back at the other kindred. "Just who do you think you are anyway?" She demanded, looking at him with her deep black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

::C-J just continued to smirk and held up his hands defensivly.::

"Not to sound snobby but if you want privacy you should pick a better spot than a ally way."

::He said and stopped to stand a slight distance from her. He checked the time on his cell phone and looked around the streets again.::

"How's bout I make it up to you. Bring you to a proper hunting grounds and get you fed proper. You seem new to the area, let me show you around."

::He said and held out his hand for a shake.::

"Carl Johnson, call me C-J."

::He said and gave her a toothy grin.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:11 pm

She rubbed her forehead. "Ashton." She looked down at his outstreched hand before shaking. She was cautious around other kindred, as you never know what one might do. "And yeah...I am new around here. As for the ally...Didn't execpt another kindred to be walking around. Don't see many." She paused. "At least where I'm from." She grimaced and released his hand.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:26 pm

::C-J gives her a nod and motions for her to follow.::

"Well then, welcome to Manchester. I think The sheriff was talking about you. The new chick in Goffstown..."

::He says and racks his memory about the conversation.::

"Up until recently there weren't many of us here in Manchester however, recently however there has been a influx of new kinderd in the region."

::He said and pointed to Ashton. He brings her out to his pick up truck and gets in, waiting for her to join him.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow but then climbed into his truck and shut the door, leaning her head back against the seat. "Yes I remember." She mumbled darkly, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:02 pm

::C-J started up the truck and made his way through the snowy streets of Manchester. He found it odd, snow before November. He personally hadn't been in Manchester long but knew that this weather was certainly strange. He brought the car away from the Down town area and out to one of the out laying areas of Manchester. Many parts of Manchester were still without power and soon they ended up in a dark neighborhood. C-J eyed over Ashton out of the corner of his eye.::

"So, where did you get in from? coming down from Canada or heading north from some place warmer?"

::He asked with a chuckle.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:17 pm

She rolled her eyes. "No. I'm a US resident. I come from a place that is neither always frozen by snow or baked by the sun. A place that has seasons and not many other kindred." She crossed her arms, feeling his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

::C-J hears her answer shrugs some. She certainly was the closed type but he couldn't blame her. Kindred were like that after all. They arrived at a large house on a good side plot of land. There was very light on in the house but it was still lit more than any other house on the block. Clearly this was one of the sections of town where power was yet to be restored. A large amount of parked cars out front denoted a party that was being held dispite the power outage. C-J parked the car and lead Ashton out towards the house.::

"I was invited to this party earlier last week but I wasn't sure if they still having it because they were without power. Looks like they've thrown it anyways. Should be a good crowd tonight."

::He said and motioned to the cars park around the property. Most of the cars were of an expensive make and the house was even bigger when they got closer. At the front door they were greeted by the hosttest. The tall and shapely blond answered the door in her Halloween costume and gave C-J a big hug.::

"So glad you could make it Carl! and you've brought a friend!"

::The bubble woman said and let the two in. For a second C-J looked worried and eyed over the other woman.::

"Yeah, heard the party was still on and came from the down town. Didn't know it was a costume party..."

::He said but saw that about half the guests were not in costumes either. His comment was waved off by the woman who showed off her skimpy witch costume.::

"Yeah, well, feels more like christmas with all this snow on the ground. Half the state's without power and they've cancelled trick or treating! Who knows what's going on anymore. I just wanted to get wasted!"

::She explain and hung on C-J for some support. C-J looked to Ashton and smirked some. He helped the woman straighten up and she motioned around the entry hall.::

"We've got some candles and the generator is giving us just enough power to run the bathrooms. We're still having a good time here. You two enjoy yourselves."

::She said and stumbled off. C-J just turned to Ashton and raised an eyebrow at her.::

"Sounds like a good time right?"

::He said with his arms open.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:03 pm

She looked around the room. Most were making out or others getting more intense. A few were dancing and others hanging around the alchoal. The high feeling of lust was almost overpowering to one of her clan. She looked at his open arms then walked away, melting into a crowd of young men.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

::C-J smiled, he figured she'd take to the party like a fish to water and moved around the dark house himself. She seemed the type that liked to feed alone but he would see if she was interested in sharing a meal at some point. For now he left her to her vices and moved to a dimly lit living room where some party goers had taken seats around the living and discussed politics. Their half drunken ideas became even more entertaining when they came from a costumed or mostly undressed person. C-J giggled at the the mostly naked cat girl's idea of how to handle universal health care and how a man dressed like Iron man went on to discuss how dangerous china was becoming. C-J watched the conversation, tossing in his two cents every now and then to keep whatever Vodka fueled rant going to further his entertainment. He looked around from time to time to see if Ashton had rejoined this portion of the party.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:39 pm

She came back in through the sliding glass door, feeling well-fed now. She walked down a short hallway that was dimly lit and saw a group talking rather loudly on the bottom of a set of stairs. She spotted C-J in the middle of them all, looking amused, though he didn't seem to be taking part in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm

::C-J saw Ashton come back over and moved to stand over with her and kept watching kine.::

"Feeling better?"

::He asked her with a gentle nudge from his elbow. He started to think about just who he was interested in going after and whispered to Ashton.::

"What do you think? Do I want a man or a woman?"

::He asked and looked the crowd over.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

She looked at him. "Dunno. You gay?" She asked sarcastically. She fished out her wallet from her black purse and pulled out a 50, handing it to him. "As thanks. For driving me and uh...the meal. I'm not leaving, but just wanted to give it to you before I foget." The lights flickered a bit overhead.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm

::C-J chuckles at the gay comment and waves off the money. He didn't need any at the moment. The movement provided fine for him.::

"Nah, keep the money. Remember, I owed YOU for interupting your meal."

::He said and gave her a shallow nod. He eyed over the dinner options and pointed a few women of interest.::

"I also wanted to offer to split someone with you. You seem like the type to make it a private affair but it's Halloween, you need to cut loose some. loosen up some."

::He said with an other gentle elbow.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:43 pm

She rolled her eyes but stuffed the 50 in his pocket anyway and put her wallet back in her purse and zipped it up. "Yeah sure we could split someone I suppose." She grabbed a Mike's Hardberry and uncapped it, taking a big swig.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

::C-J felt the money go in his pocket and shrugged some. He saw the drink she had and laughed.::

"Good thing I'm driving! With a drink like that you'll be done for in no time."

::He said saracticlly and then motioned back to the crowd.::

"So then, what do YOU want to have."

::He said and looked back to the party goers. He hungerly eyed them all, the sexy pirate girl that had lost her hat and boots hours ago, the cheer leader that had just 'won' a drinking game, even maybe a man that had come dressed like some kind of a fire fighter at one point but now just stumbled around in his boxers and a fire helmet.::

"Again, you should be having fun with this Ashton."

::C-J said in an effort to encourage her. The Daeva let their passions run them and C-J was no exception. All the stress that came with kindred politics was something he washed away with sex, blood and rock and roll. He gave her smirk as he got himself an other drink.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm

She shrugged. "Doesn't really matter to me." She took another drink. "And you're a fine one to talk." She motioned to his own drink. "That's probably stronger then mine." She cast an eye over the partiers.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm

::C-J fixed himself the drink that had slightly more of a punch to it than Ashton's and moved to speak with her.::

"Tell you what, why don't you find us a bedroom up stairs that's open and I'll bring up a treat for us. Think of it as room service."

::He said and laughed some. He made his way over to a few girls that were dancing around a lap top that was playing that hadn't died yet. He worked his way into dancing with them and winked at Ashton.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:33 am

She nodded and slipped her way out of the crowed and found her way upstairs. There were several guest rooms. A few of them were locked, she could hear heavy breathing in them. The last bedroom down the hall was open so she pushed open the door, before closing it behind her.
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark on Halloween   In the dark on Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

In the dark on Halloween
Page 1 of 1